What's the color code for the stock A-pillar?

This is a discussion on What's the color code for the stock A-pillar? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, I have a triple guage autometer a-pillar pod on the way. Anyways, I was curious if anyone knows the ...

Question What's the color code for the stock A-pillar?

Hi,

I have a triple guage autometer a-pillar pod on the way. Anyways, I was curious if anyone knows the color code for the stock pillar. The autometer pod comes in black, but I want to paint it to match the interior. Also, what is a good paint that wouldn't chip would be ideal. Thanks in advance.

Edit: This is for a MY02 WRX BTW.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im not so sure they have color codes for specific pieces....but my guess to find it would be....take off the a pillar and check the back of it...i have the same pod and i cant remember if there were any numbers on the back of the stock a piller piece. My advice would be to just leave it black, cause it looks fine that way cause the entire dash is black

Lo-tek gauge pods match perfect. and their cheap too. Only 5 bucks to have them paint it light gray

www.gaugepods.com
    My02 WRB WRX
    Go Hokies!

I already returned 2 Lotek pods. One was broken and the other didn't fit my greddy 52mm gauge. Anyways, I wasn't very happy with their quality or the way the gauges sit in the pod. It's pointed too far towards the window. I guess "Lotek" is really low-tech.

I have to decide. Whether I leave it black and paint the other pillar black to match or just paint the pillar pod gray...shrug hehe.

I used a can of "warm grey" spraypaint from a paint store and it matches perfectly.

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse
    I used a can of "warm grey" spraypaint from a paint store and it matches perfectly.
    Cool, I'll have to check that out.

Hybrid X, where do you live? (I have leftover paint).

Hybrid-X, what kind of pod did you end up going with if you didnt like the lotek?
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

sorry to doulbe post, but I reread the top post you did - guess i had a brain fart - my bad
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse
    Hybrid X, where do you live? (I have leftover paint).
    I live in Cali hehe, but thx.

Originally posted by dcraw6782
    Hybrid-X, what kind of pod did you end up going with if you didnt like the lotek?
    I'm getting the autometer one. I heard the one for the wagon is a little funky, but the sedan one fits nicely. However, it's black so I need to decide what to do.