removal of the steering wheel colomn.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on removal of the steering wheel colomn. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i wanted to swap my stock steering colomn. i have the stock boost gauge on it. i wanted to know ...

removal of the steering wheel colomn.

i wanted to swap my stock steering colomn. i have the stock boost gauge on it. i wanted to know how to diconect the gauge, and remove the top steering colomn cover.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anybody? removal of the steering colomn cover, or removal of the oem boost gauge?
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

not sure but think there are a few screws uder holding the two halfs togeather. the gauge is held on my to bolts, two wires and vacuum hose. might leave two holes in the colum cover though but thats it from what I understand of it.

how do i remove the wires and boost line from the gauge, it is in that factroy pod. and its clean from behind?
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

ok, i looked, and i did not see any places where i could unscrew the top. any body else know. the reason i am asking, is i am going to swap with a buddy cause i am getting some steering colomn mounted gauges. and i am getting a stock, gauge less top.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

ttt
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

do a search. I posted a question and someone gave me a link with all the installation instructions. reverse can be that hard.

Here are some instructions on installing the OEM gauge. https://ssl.autocenter.net/webparts/acatalog/page1.html
    These should help you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.