JDM Interior Trim

This is a discussion on JDM Interior Trim within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Spotted this link over at I-Club... http://accessory.subaru.co.jp/ Follow the links thru "Impreza", "Accessory Catalog", "WRX" (any of the three links ...

Question JDM Interior Trim

Spotted this link over at I-Club...

http://accessory.subaru.co.jp/

Follow the links thru "Impreza", "Accessory Catalog", "WRX" (any of the three links will work), and finally to "Color & Material".

There is a trim replacement package with a carbon fiber look to it. It looks similar to the CF Trim package offered by Subaru of America (SoA), except it also replaces the center console pieces, and the trim ring around the insterment cluster.

PLEASE someone tell me we can order that here in the US... That would look SO cool with the STi Shifter Trim piece...

Eric "GuitarEC"
    "...Let's get one thing straight, okay? I got my WRX for fun: not to race, not to rice..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Look at the STi boost gauge/gauge pack, looks like the Defi but cooler!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i-200.jpg  

Pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i-201.jpg  

I've got the factory boost gadge on the steering column, and that's enough for me. (as far as instermentation, i mean...)

Althought I do have a Garmin eMap mounted on the windshield between the base of the dash and the "A" pillar. Routed the included car adapter under the dash to he lighter port, looks real clean...

I've got a Momo Race Air Leather shift knob on it's way - I'm wanting to get the STi Aluminium Shifter Trim, but if I can get the CF trim package I referenced above, I think that will give my interior the look I'm wanting...

My $0.02,

Eric "GuitarEC"
    "...Let's get one thing straight, okay? I got my WRX for fun: not to race, not to rice..."

My first interior mod was the STi shifter trim plate, looks very nice. I really like the STi boost gauge.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

How does the shifter trim plate attatch? Does it actually have little screws so you have to drill or double sided tape? I am thinking about getting one too. I need to get a new shifter too, the stock one is pretty plain.
    My woman hates the money pit
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

Originally posted by Sunkist
    How does the shifter trim plate attatch? Does it actually have little screws so you have to drill or double sided tape? I am thinking about getting one too. I need to get a new shifter too, the stock one is pretty plain.
    It attaches with hex screws and nuts. You have to dremel a little for the screws to fit. Remember to do a little at a time. Not too much, otherwise you'll screw things up. A dremel w/ the rounding bit works like a charm.
    Last edited by Hybrid-X; 07-23-2002 at 11:43 AM.

Originally posted by Hybrid-X

It attaches with hex screws and bolts.
    Do you mean hex screws and nuts?
    Last edited by thetoulman; 07-22-2002 at 06:13 PM.
    '02 Sedan Black (MT)

Oops, my bad. Sleeping less than 4 hours rules!! Thx for the correction hehe.

Re: JDM Interior Trim

Originally posted by guitarec
    There is a trim replacement package with a carbon fiber look to it. It looks similar to the CF Trim package offered by Subaru of America (SoA), except it also replaces the center console pieces, and the trim ring around the insterment cluster.
    IS this the pieces you are talking about? If so I'll PM you with a person who can get it.

pic 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfint1.jpg  

pic 2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrxint1.jpg  

pic 3

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfint2.jpg  

pic 3

Last edited by NYWRXTASY; 12-21-2002 at 05:54 PM.

pic 4

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfint4.jpg  

Cool

On WRX: those CF center console trims are nice but the trunk tray is also interesting (~$84). Haven't been able to find an exact match & I don't also know Outback(?) cargo net in the US market fits a sedan. Those leather seat covers (~$560) are nice too.

On the STi: 3 meter pod ... the ones with oil temp, oil pres, & water temp looks nice (~$933). Would it be about the same price to get those State-side?
    --------------------------------
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan