Would this box work?

This is a discussion on Would this box work? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was thinking about a clean custom box for 3 10" subs. What if the subs were mounted on the ...

Would this box work?

I was thinking about a clean custom box for 3 10" subs. What if the subs were mounted on the rear dash area with the box in the trunk? So you can see the 3 subs, but they are not free air, the sealed or ported box is right behind the rear seats. Get what I'm saying? Tell me what you think!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think that wouds bad! IT would put them up for peole to see and the sun to hit. You do want to keep woofers cool to pound! I am trying to get one built so I don't lose the pass through to the truck. Get some pics up!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Well, my windows will be tinted pretty dark in the back so that might not make the subs as hot as possible. Also I would put grills over the subs to prevent any idiots from thowing cd cases or backpacks on the rear dash area and ruining the subs. My main question is will this effect sq or spl or would the subs in the trunk be a better idea. I just think it would look sweet to be able to see the subs in action instead of having to open the trunk!
    Last edited by Adampops; 05-28-2004 at 01:15 PM.

Bass is non-directional, and a box can be built to do anything. The only thing it would give would be looks, and it would look good! Go for it!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate