Seat Covers

This is a discussion on Seat Covers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wanted to get this started for some FYI. I am sure there are others out there, but I have ...

Seat Covers

Just wanted to get this started for some FYI. I am sure there are others out there, but I have the cloth seats in the wagon, and I wanted to keep them nice. A friend of mine told me about a company called Wet Okole that makes custom covers for car seats. I just got them in ( it took a month) but it was well worth the wait. They fit PERFECTLY, and you can get them to match a bunch of different colors. Just put them on the car, and they are waterproof, and keep the dirt and grit out of the seats. I live by a lake, and I was concerned about all the water and lake grit getting in the car, and these are the perfect solution. Anyway, if anyone is interested, they have a website, (www.wetokole.com), and they will match your car exactly if you call them - even the seatbelt, headrest and airbag openings. They are kinda pricey, but i think well worth it.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

It doesnt look that bad, not as bad as the ones Ive seen. Its a good idea, especially since the sides of our seats are very high therefore whenever we enter or exit the car over time it will wear out and start showing the foam. Im gonna get the STi seats so I would recommend these to others.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Any thoughts on the side impact airbags in the seats with the Wet Okoles?

Mine came with oval shaped openings in the sides for the airbags - kinda matches the lines and looks really clean.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

I checked out this company too. I ordered the swatches to decide on a color. What color did you end up with. Also how much did they cost?

I went with the blue hibiscus pattern in the middle, it doesnt match the WR blue exactly, but i think it looks pretty nice. I do a lot of water sports, (wakeboarding, etc) so I went for the tropical stuff. They ended up being about 250 shipped for the front two seats. The rear is another 260.. Also, they say wait 2-3 weeks, but it took me almost 5.... well worth it now