4-point harness /w stock seat

This is a discussion on 4-point harness /w stock seat within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have the harness bar for the shoulder harness. i need to attach the lap belts (snap-in type) to eye-hole ...

4-point harness /w stock seat

i have the harness bar for the shoulder harness. i need to attach the lap belts (snap-in type) to eye-hole bolts, thinking to the stock seat bolt location. does anyone know the proper bolt thread pitch/size for these?
    Definition of “rice”; to install or want items which makes the vehicle “cheesy” in appearance or in ist function. The term is more often than not used by non-Asian races. Also, the products or style used and defined as “rice” is more often than not manufactured and sported by non-Asians.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you order harnesses they will typically come with them. I forget the specific size but they are Universal. All cars use the same size. Be sure to have properly graded bolts though, just don't use something from the hardware store. Most race shops carry them, and I'm sure you can find them online at jegs or summit etc.

------------------------
    http://www.stifiles.com

i found out the stupid eye-bolts come in only so many thread sizes. so a friend made me a plate with a nut welded nut which sandwiches between the floor and the stock seat rail. the tunnel side, the eye-bolt bolts in perfect.
    Definition of “rice”; to install or want items which makes the vehicle “cheesy” in appearance or in ist function. The term is more often than not used by non-Asian races. Also, the products or style used and defined as “rice” is more often than not manufactured and sported by non-Asians.