Component speakers

This is a discussion on Component speakers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone heard the Blaupunkt Overdrive speakers? with them being 1.48in deep the 6.5's should fit in the front of ...

Component speakers

Has anyone heard the Blaupunkt Overdrive speakers? with them being 1.48in deep the 6.5's should fit in the front of the wrx with no problem, but I cant get a review of them. what other suggestions do you guys have for some nice 6.5 components that fit in the wrx? around $250 price range.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IMO Blaupunkt is a low quality brand for speakers. I would recommend the Infinity 60.5cs components. You will have to buy brackets from Innovative Automotive but the sound will be well worth it.

what do you say for the back speakers? I have a amp for the front speakers but I will be pushing the back speakers with the alpine head unit and I need something that fits there. I have wanted the kappas but I knew they dident fit in any of the doors, and dident know about the brackets, thanks for that.
    Last edited by Vektra; 05-17-2004 at 03:26 PM.

What kind of brackets?

For the back speakers I am ordering the Polk/MOMO MMC525 because they are in the power range I am looking for using an amp. If you are not going to use an amp I would look into a speaker with a sensitivity of at least 90db. It really all depends on your budget but a breakdown of most nice 5 1/4 can be found here:
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-2ReExjA...&avf=N&search=