airvent guage pod
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on airvent guage pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well i want to get a boost guage and i want to do someting diff than just the usual steering ...

airvent guage pod

well i want to get a boost guage and i want to do someting diff than just the usual steering column pod. im thinking i want to make my drivers side circular air vent into a pod for a 45mm or 48mm (havnt measured yet) boost guage buy using the inner ring on the vent to hold the guage. im pretty sure ive seen a kit for this before so i knw its possible but what im trying to figure out is has anyone done this using the stock vent piece and taking out the twist nob and gear thing? and had it work? or will i need a kit with a whole new piece. or will i have to be the first to try this and see how it goes?
    black 04 wagon, stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    you've may have seen it on Audi's.

Some people done it on their VW's. It takes a lot of careful trimming to do it right the first time.
    Last edited by tan; 05-17-2004 at 12:11 PM.

do a search on google for mastro wrx i beleive they sell one for 100.00- if you cant find it ill look later.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

yeah mastro does have one after i posted this i was searching my bookmarks list and found it, thinkin i might get it but ive never heard any reviews on mastros service.
    black 04 wagon, stock

like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boost 1.jpg   boost 2.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.