I think this setup should be decent.
- Alpine 9830 Head Unit - $239 on sale
- Alpine V12 500 Watt mono amp - $190 from craigslist
- Alpine V12 200 Watt 4 channel amp - $199 on sale
- Polk MOMO mm12 sub w/enclosure - $149 on sale at fry's
- Fosgate multi-amp wire kit - $48+17s/h from ebay
- Directed Audio Neodymium 6.5" Components s650 - $185 from nexxon.com's old site (hopefully they still have these in stock)
- 4" speakers in the rear - $50?
- Installation - $180
Total: $1257 Doh!
I actually didn't get the components yet. They're neodymium, so I think the depth should be ok. Any suggestions for other 6.5" components?