My first "mod"!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My first "mod"! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ive had my wrx for 2 weeks, bought it used from a dealer, and it did have some mods on ...

My first "mod"!

ive had my wrx for 2 weeks, bought it used from a dealer, and it did have some mods on the car when i got it (and more that were taken off prior to it being traded in ) but this is the first "mod" that i bought myself for it, so im happy. The previous owner has a knockoff momo shift knob installed, a universal one that had the 3 set screws to tighten it on, well the damn thing would always come loose, so i decided to buy a knob that actually screwed on, so I got this Greddy one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails im000600.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

another angle. yay, no more loose shift knob...tho i did like the leather wrapped feel, hope this metal one doesnt get on my nerves, as long as it doesnt come loose im happy. I couldnt get it screwed ALL the way on, cuz the set screws from the old knob messed up some of the threads, but thats alright, its mostly on, i have short arms anyways Im sure i'll be gettin a short shifter someday so its no big deal.

Now hopefully within the next hour or so i'll be going to get my next mod. The replace my left rear tire cuz it has a tear in the sidewall mod Then after that its replace the squeeky brake pads mod. The joys of buying a used car...

Last edited by IDAFC21; 05-11-2004 at 04:14 PM.

w00t! Gotta start somewhere. Happy modding, man.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

haha, thanks. right now it was more outta neccesity, i was tired of that crappy old knob coming loose. just like my new tire was neccesity, just like the new brake pads im probably gonna get next are neccesity, eventually i'll be able to start getting some fun mods but right now its all about gettin the car in order

Looks good man. Happy modin it only get more exspensive but well worth it.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/03_ej20

03 Sedona Red Pearl Sedan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.