autometer boost gauge question

This is a discussion on autometer boost gauge question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok got a few questions and need some advice. I currently have the stock wrx boost gauge....my question is...can I ...

autometer boost gauge question

ok got a few questions and need some advice. I currently have the stock wrx boost gauge....my question is...can I use the T fitting from the stock boost gauge and redirect it to my new autometer?

Another question is I bought a triple pod a pillar for 60mm gauges....my autometer is just a tad to small for this pillar....is it possible to wrap the gauge in foam tape to get a snug fit? or any other suggestions? I really dont want to get rid of this A pillar cause it fits nice and dont feel like dropping more money again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I used a t-fitting to tap into the factory boost gauge under the hood near the intake manifold for my autometer boost gauge and it works fine. I just followed the factory vacum line to were it taps into the manifold.

I don't know how to go about try to fit a smaller gauge into into a bigger hole. can you send it back and get a 52mm triple gauge pod.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/03_ej20

03 Sedona Red Pearl Sedan