amp wiring
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on amp wiring within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; for those who hook up a sound system on their wrx, how many ft of power wire did u use ...

amp wiring

for those who hook up a sound system on their wrx, how many ft of power wire did u use to run from the battery to the trunk?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    Just buy an amp wiring kit and you'll be set. If you're not sure, just measure from the outside of the car from the front to the back and add a few feet so that you have extra just in case.

Calvin

svc
    Originally posted by cnk
    Just buy an amp wiring kit and you'll be set.
    Yup. I used a Fosgate kit and mounted the amp in the far back corner of the wagon, it was plenty long
    sammAy!

Originally posted by svc
    Yup. I used a Fosgate kit and mounted the amp in the far back corner of the wagon, it was plenty long
    I am just wondering how long the amp will stay in that spot
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

svc
    Originally posted by WRX-games
    I am just wondering how long the amp will stay in that spot
    Ha...it's already been moved. I was referring to where it USED to be mounted.
    sammAy!

Originally posted by svc
    Ha...it's already been moved. I was referring to where it USED to be mounted.
    Yes. The interior of your vehicle is "nomadic" to say the least Samwise haha... BTW, I need to let you have a listen. I (think) I have figured out sometings aboot the acoustics in the wagons you might find helpful with your tuning your system later on.

~sorry to hijack~
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.