Trying to install speakers in rear deck

This is a discussion on Trying to install speakers in rear deck within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just some quick questions: I recently mounted a sub box onto the rear deck and now looking to add 6.5" ...

Trying to install speakers in rear deck

Just some quick questions:
    I recently mounted a sub box onto the rear deck and now looking to add 6.5" to the rear deck. I cant really drill holes for the speakers because I already drilled holes for the sub's vents and if I drill anymore holes, there will be no metal left in the rear deck. So I was planning on setting the speakers on top of the deck and I can seem to find any small boxes or some sort of enclosures/covers for speakers. The space is very limited, and I am not too good at arts and crafts. So before I make my own enclosures I was wondering if anyone knew any way or products that will help me conceal these speakers.

Sounds confusing, I know...
    2003 Subaru WRX (5SPD)
    You may have a turbo. You may even have 227 horses. But if you don't have the control of Subaru AWD, you can't touch this

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you have any current pictures of what your set up looks like now? I think I know what your talkingf about. I did a fiberglass mount for my 6.5s... let me know.
    ~Brad