My dash/console mod - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on My dash/console mod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Thanks for the answers guys. I will try toggling it very carefully and resetting it like you said. I'll keep ...

Thanks for the answers guys. I will try toggling it very carefully and resetting it like you said. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, I want to make sure my speedo is showing the right speed. My tach is working perfectly so I know that's ok. I did a search and came up with these numbers for MPH figures:

5th gear @ 3000 rpms = 77.0 mph
    5th gear @ 2500 rpms = 64.8 mph
    4th gear @ 2500 rpms = 49.2 mph

Do you guys agree with these numbers? Let me know. Thanks.
    '02 WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    They sound right to me
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know i got the fuel gauge working. I figured out the problem on all of the needles. There is a black plastic ring under each needle. In sanding down the green stuff on the back of the gauges they seem to have lifted up a bit. All I did was push them back down with a small screwdriver and BAM! everything is workin now. However, I just got a killer deal on an USDM STi cluster with the mileage set to more than what I have on my car so I will be installing that when the miles equal each other.

Now I have an '02 cluster already done in red . I'll probably sell it. I'll let everyone know. Thanks guys.
    '02 WRX/STi

Not to hijack but here is a tutorial that I posted a few weeks ago....if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Tutorial on changing instrument panel color.

VSGTS14 so your total mileage started from 0 again? and how does it happen that you can read oil temp? what about the stuff that the wrx doesn't have? I would definetly switch my cluster to the sti if its compatible. I thought that you wouldn't be able to hook it up, please elaborate thanks
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.