My dash/console mod - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on My dash/console mod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Thanks for the answers guys. I will try toggling it very carefully and resetting it like you said. I'll keep ...

Thanks for the answers guys. I will try toggling it very carefully and resetting it like you said. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, I want to make sure my speedo is showing the right speed. My tach is working perfectly so I know that's ok. I did a search and came up with these numbers for MPH figures:

5th gear @ 3000 rpms = 77.0 mph
    5th gear @ 2500 rpms = 64.8 mph
    4th gear @ 2500 rpms = 49.2 mph

Do you guys agree with these numbers? Let me know. Thanks.
    '02 WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    They sound right to me
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know i got the fuel gauge working. I figured out the problem on all of the needles. There is a black plastic ring under each needle. In sanding down the green stuff on the back of the gauges they seem to have lifted up a bit. All I did was push them back down with a small screwdriver and BAM! everything is workin now. However, I just got a killer deal on an USDM STi cluster with the mileage set to more than what I have on my car so I will be installing that when the miles equal each other.

Now I have an '02 cluster already done in red . I'll probably sell it. I'll let everyone know. Thanks guys.
    '02 WRX/STi

Not to hijack but here is a tutorial that I posted a few weeks ago....if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Tutorial on changing instrument panel color.

VSGTS14 so your total mileage started from 0 again? and how does it happen that you can read oil temp? what about the stuff that the wrx doesn't have? I would definetly switch my cluster to the sti if its compatible. I thought that you wouldn't be able to hook it up, please elaborate thanks
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789