Mounting pods for Omoris
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mounting pods for Omoris within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sorry if someone has covered this already. But I'm kinda stuck on deciding which pods/stands to use with 52mm Omoris ...

Mounting pods for Omoris

Sorry if someone has covered this already. But I'm kinda stuck on deciding which pods/stands to use with 52mm Omoris that are coming in for a steering mount application. Autometer has one for the 2 1/16" gauges which is a pod. But will it accomodate an electrical gauge like the Omori I will be getting? HKS and Greddy has mounting bands that'll fit but will it look funny with the back exposed? And if you guys have these does the hks and greddy stick out too high. Any insight would help. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I assume you mean you'll be mounting them on the steering column? Anyway, I mounted a 52mm Greddy elec boost in an Autometer cup (2 1/16"). Everything fit great and looks really nice.

Autometer also makes a replacement dash bezel to mount two gauges... not sure if you knew about that.

Check out the STICKY and top of this forum (Gauge Mounting options) for more ideas.
    Last edited by Rojorex; 04-27-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Originally posted by Rojorex
    Autometer also makes a replacement dash bezel to mount two gauges... not sure if you knew about that.
    That's what I used and it works good. Initially I thought the quality could use some work, but once it's installed, you really don't notice it much and forget about it soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.