unbreakable autolock - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on unbreakable autolock within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; if your city authorities use the tracker LO JACK. . thats a good option. . ....

if your city authorities use the tracker LO JACK. . thats a good option. . .
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    How about using the low cost, highly effective method of being smart about parking your car??? I know this may not always work, but you'd be amazed at how often a car is stolen from a spot that wasn't safe. Back of the parkinglot, dark corners, topmost floors on parking garages, alley's.

Use some sense. If you're still paranoid, I'll sell you a Clifford Avantguard 5 with wireless immobilizers, a pain generator and more sensors than Air Force 1, then add a GPS tracking system with a theft protection guarantee and you're set with the best security system on the market that cost 3 times the amount of your insurance deductible.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Then again.....can you put a price on 'sense of security'?????
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12