best boost guage
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on best boost guage within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; since my car is curently stock i am only looking for a boost guage and i am planning on mounting ...

best boost guage

since my car is curently stock i am only looking for a boost guage and i am planning on mounting it to the steering column as it appears to be the cheapest option. so my question is what companys make reasonably priced 52mm mechanical boost guages? the cheapest i knw is autometer but i hear a lot of mixed reviews on there accuracy so if anyone can help me out or just let me knw what they think is the best guage for me it would be great.
    black 04 wagon, stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i always like AC Autotechnic's stuff...they have a boost gauge, but probably not what you're looking for....cheap too..

but GReddy and Defi are really nice.
    FP Green STi

tan
    What's the highest $$$ you want to spend on a boost gauge?

I have a VDO boost gauge that costs $30

You can probably find yourself the OEM gauge with everything for around $100 or so. I had one and it worked nicely. Its only downfall was the size for me.

...and yes VSGTS14, Defis are very nice
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

svc
    I've got a 52mm Greddy mounted in a cup on the steering column. It blocks the tach from about 0-2500 rpms, but I don't even look at rpms before 4000.
    sammAy!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.