PHAZER II Opinion...

This is a discussion on PHAZER II Opinion... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I found this on epinions.com site from a a rather long opinion about a product that leaves alot to be, ...

PHAZER II Opinion...

I found this on epinions.com site from a a rather long opinion about a product that leaves alot to be, well, I'll let him sum it up...

"*I'd rather have a tissue box on my dashboard than the Rocky Mountain RMR-S201 Phazer II. First off, both have the same abilities at jamming radar and laser. But the tissue box seems to be more effective in the fact that I'll have something to wipe away my tears after I get pulled over.

Complete PHAZER epinion found here...
    STiMULi

Something causing or regarded as causing a response.

An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.

A WRX STi at 140mph in the dirt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Under no circumstances should you buy ANYTHING from Rocky Mt. Radar!

They are a ripoff outfit. They've been tested by reputable radar review magazines and websites, and they do not work. The article you posted is par for the course for these things, it may even be one of the nicer reviews.
    "I am Bullrock, and I have lots and lots of powers"

へおひってしりつぼめ "There is no use scruntching up your buttocks after a fart"