Which Guages?

This is a discussion on Which Guages? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have the OEM steering column mounted boost gauge, so i "know" i dont need another boost guage, but im ...

Which Guages?

i have the OEM steering column mounted boost gauge, so i "know" i dont need another boost guage, but im going to get the lotek a piller gauge pod..and was wondering which other guages i should get? egt, a/f, and?? ur input is greatly appreciated

Edit: i know im going for 52mm( 2 1/16th in), but i was wondering if anybody could show me where to get good prices for them. (EGT gauge in specific, cuz their expensive)

would i need to buy a egt sensor seperate?...or does it come with it when i buy the guage?
    Last edited by BoostedAWD; 07-02-2002 at 12:07 AM.
    My02 WRB WRX
    Go Hokies!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would recommend the A/F, EGT, and Oil Temp.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

I just bought and installed an autometer gauge - the fit was perfects, and it was way cheaper than the greddy. Summitracing.com has them, and they have a good warranty policy as well. my next two gauges will be EGT and Fuel pressure, if thats any help.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

Also looking to install gauges, a boost and oil temp on an A-pillar dual pod. Was thinking of the Autometer Phantom series? Any different recomendations or advice? Thanks.