Which Guages?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Which Guages? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have the OEM steering column mounted boost gauge, so i "know" i dont need another boost guage, but im ...

Which Guages?

i have the OEM steering column mounted boost gauge, so i "know" i dont need another boost guage, but im going to get the lotek a piller gauge pod..and was wondering which other guages i should get? egt, a/f, and?? ur input is greatly appreciated

Edit: i know im going for 52mm( 2 1/16th in), but i was wondering if anybody could show me where to get good prices for them. (EGT gauge in specific, cuz their expensive)

would i need to buy a egt sensor seperate?...or does it come with it when i buy the guage?
    Last edited by BoostedAWD; 07-02-2002 at 12:07 AM.
    My02 WRB WRX
    Go Hokies!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would recommend the A/F, EGT, and Oil Temp.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

I just bought and installed an autometer gauge - the fit was perfects, and it was way cheaper than the greddy. Summitracing.com has them, and they have a good warranty policy as well. my next two gauges will be EGT and Fuel pressure, if thats any help.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

Also looking to install gauges, a boost and oil temp on an A-pillar dual pod. Was thinking of the Autometer Phantom series? Any different recomendations or advice? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.