greddy boost guage install?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on greddy boost guage install? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; When i purchased my car a greddy boost guage was included but without instructions and or how to install it. ...

greddy boost guage install?

When i purchased my car a greddy boost guage was included but without instructions and or how to install it. I know where to install the tube to the T connector but the white module is what confuses me. There is a orange plug that is open but i don't know if i'm supposed to have a wire. Maybe i'm missing the power wire? someone help me out please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    FAQ (look here first before posting)

Is it an electronic boost gauge or a mechanical boost gauge (mechanical has a fitting for the tubing in the back of the gauge)

its an electronic, a small harness plugs into the back of the guage.

tan
    my guess is the white module is your MAP sensor for the gauge.

The boost tubing should go to the MAP sensor.

I would suggest contacting Greddy's tech support
    www.greddy.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.