Cruise control?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cruise control? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My cruise on my 02 WRX doesnt seem to be working. The light on the dash comes on, but when ...

Cruise control?

My cruise on my 02 WRX doesnt seem to be working. The light on the dash comes on, but when I try to set the speed, it doesnt set. Is there something that I can check?

Thanks
    Jason

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know there recently there was a recall on 2002-2004 WRX ( and some other model) Subarus specifically because of cruise control malfunctions. Check to see if your car was part of the recall. Im not sure if the exact problem you are describing was the reason for the recall , but if you are part of the group it might kill two birds with one stone.

Para

Re: cruise control problem

Jason,

Did you ever get your cruise control problem resolved? I am having a problem with the CC on my '03. It works only some of the time. Other times, I turn it on with the dashboard switch, the light comes on, but the steering wheel lever will not set the speed. I've had it into the dealer twice and they are unable to duplicate the problem- it always works when they use it.

Mike

some times on my 02 i have to lift the clutch up from the bottem with my foot befor it will set the speed. so maybe that is it
    Originally Posted by speedette
    You may 'think' that you are playing "devil's advocate", but you're really more like "negative nancy".

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.