Sun Visor Mods???

This is a discussion on Sun Visor Mods??? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was just wondering if anyone has done any mods involving the sun visor above the rear view mirror. Im ...

Sun Visor Mods???

I was just wondering if anyone has done any mods involving the sun visor above the rear view mirror. Im also wondering why subaru put it on in the first place considering how ineffective and ugly it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its supposed to be a glare delector or something, I think its useless. Someone in our club (dont remember who) put the clubwrx.net sticker on it facing the window, I thought that was a good idea. I dont know what else you could do with it.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Get one of those red led strips that have light going left and right facing out the windshield.. make a KIT looking thing or be a jerk and put a mirror on there to blind opposing traffic... j/k don't do that

LOL

idea

How about putting another mirror on it? I have my radar detector velcro'd to mine. CHRIS...
    WR Blue,STi short throw
    BBS RK 10 spokes,Pirelli p7000ss
    ichibahn shift knob,Llumar platinum tint,3/16 vaccum mod,removed intake silencer,borla cat back with stromung cat pipe,nice and loud, painted wing extensions,Morettes w/hid's,STi hood scoop,STi grille,side sills painted

Originally posted by Megavolt121
    or be a jerk and put a mirror on there to blind opposing traffic... j/k don't do that
    loooooooooool
    free food is the best food

middle visor

i just unscrewed the thing and took off the actual visor and then bolted back in the clip that held it on. so there are no holes and i went down in weight!!!!!!!!

~evan

That silly thing would have been more effective had Subaru put the hinge on the other side so that it swings towards the windshield and not away from it. That way it would cover more space. You'd think that a multi-billion dollar company would have done enough R&D to figure that out.

Fahd

I Support ClubWRX
    There's a guy on Iclub, Porkchop, who put the controls for his Blitz SBC-ID up on that center section. It looks really clean too. And you can flip it up and not even know anything is there. Just another way of using that thing.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)