ashtray light bulb...i hate it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ashtray light bulb...i hate it within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i dont even know if i can get a screwdriver in there to SLAP out the light bulb. i ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i dont even know if i can get a screwdriver in there to SLAP out the light bulb. i guess broken glass in my console is no biggie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how does no one else have this problem??? ive seen a ton of turbo timers in the ashtray. maybe mine is just ridiculously bright.

Looks like the light is just coming out of that one hole. Take a peice of tape and cover the hole. not exactly a fix but will be good enough till you get that bulb out

hey, hes a guy. if he puts a piece of tape over it and it fixes the problem then that piece of tape will be on there till the end of time. there is no way a guy is gonna be like, oh that piece of tape doesnt "work" right there i need a better more "fabulous" solution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sexyou.jpeg  

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    i'd go with the idea of getting a flat ratchet screwdriver to try and get at those two screws...

i'm not much for breaking stuff...or taping things...i'm sorry zip tying is my limit.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

I had the same problem. used a little piece of electrical tape and it was gone.

yeah black electrical tape should work. it gets kinda hot since i do a ton of highway driving back and forth to college, but im hoping that will work for now.

and if anybody ever EVER goes to the dealer to get this light bulb replaced after it burns out, just kill yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12