Where can I get a Dead Pedal? (MOMO) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Where can I get a Dead Pedal? (MOMO) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Can you ship to Brazil???? How much would cost the shipping?? I am ordering NOW,,if i cant get to brazil ...

Can you ship to Brazil????
    How much would cost the shipping??
    I am ordering NOW,,if i cant get to brazil i will order to my cousins house in MIAMI,,but i will wait longer =(
    Thanks
    Tuca

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A friend of mine wants one too..
    Can you give a discount if i buy 2 pieces???
    Thanks
    TUca

Can i pay via Paypal and have you send my order to another place??
    Tuca

Mark! Those look great!

Just to add another option, this link should pop up all of the WRX dead pedals on eBay. If it comes up signed on to my account, please use your own before buying
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

Ordered

Mark,

I ordered the Waste Gate Solenoid Cover and the OEM style Dead Pedal.... Just waiting on my tracking number.... Thanks
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup."

WRX Dead Pedal

I make a WRX Dead pedal that looks FACTORY.

They're available through ebay, and I have a few left. They have a few more rubber nubs than others offered, and mine is the only pedal that is clear anodized. Imagine a raw piece of aluminum under your foor after you've just stepped through some salty snow, or anything costic for that matter. Oxidized aluminum looks BAD.

The nubs on my pedal are .015" proud of the aluminum plate, just like the gas pedal. I deliberately did not make the nubs stick out too far like the brake and clutch pedal for the sake of better feel.

I find that too much grip on a dead pedal is not necessarily a good thing.

This pedal is not your typical "import scene" modification, but one that looks ABSOLUTELY like it was always there, and functions properly.

Mike Cudahy
    Mike Cudahy

For the record our OEM Style Dead Pedal is clear anodized. So there is no worry about the finish of this beautiful piece even under the harshest of wintery conditions, whether its salty snow or simply spilling a huge margarita onto it j/k

Salt will not affect this pedal's finish.

The rubber bumpers that we use are extremely tacky and offer an excellent coefficient of static friction. We feel the more grip the better, after all if you didn't need grip you wouldn't need a pedal.

Regards,
    Mark

AutoSpeedPerformance.com

Thumbs up Nice Stuff

Beautiful Stuff.

If I didn't enjoy making the stuff so much myself, I'd definitely buy your parts.

Well shucks...

Thanks for the compliment, we take our product development very seriously and hope to offer only the best to this wonderful Subaru community.

Regards,
    Mark

AutoSpeedPerformance.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12