hifonics amp?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on hifonics amp? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone know anything botu these, are they decent? i wanna run my polk mm2104's off of a hifonices bx1500d...

hifonics amp?

anyone know anything botu these, are they decent? i wanna run my polk mm2104's off of a hifonices bx1500d

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: hifonics amp?

Originally posted by tubmyster
    anyone know anything botu these, are they decent? i wanna run my polk mm2104's off of a hifonices bx1500d
    Bang for the buck, they are pretty good IMHO.
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

Lots of people like Hifonics. If I had not gotten my Earthquake amp, I would have gotten a Hifonics Brutus.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

hifonics amp

I just got my hifonics 1000 wat brutus amp and i'm gonna hook it up to my 2 12" Alpine Type "R"s but from what i hear they are a really good amp.... i don't know how cheap your getting yours but check out www.ikesound.com they have the best prices i have found on them....

thanks for da site i'll take a look at it
    Last edited by tubmyster; 03-25-2004 at 03:33 PM.

http://www.sounddomain.com
    is my favorite. I have had good experiences with them.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Both Ikesound and sounddomain have good service and prices. I have purchased from both.
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

Hifonics is great for the money i think. I loved mine until smelly, electrical smoke poured out of it one day, but it took a lot of abuse before that happened.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.