Gauge Mounting options - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gauge Mounting options within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by ninefourteener I just thought I would bring this particular post back from the dead.... it's back on ...

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    I just thought I would bring this particular post back from the dead.... it's back on page 10.... and it made me laugh
    Blow up valve...ain't that the truth
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey guys, I am planning on getting some 52mm prosport guages, and I really like the A pillar set up, and I noticed that prosport doesnt sell an A pillar mount on their website. Will this combo work if I buy any A pillar mount with these guages?

Quote Originally Posted by morgan46 View Post
    Hey guys, I am planning on getting some 52mm prosport guages, and I really like the A pillar set up, and I noticed that prosport doesnt sell an A pillar mount on their website. Will this combo work if I buy any A pillar mount with these guages?
    They should work fine in any A-pillar mount. I had 3 of them in an Autometer WRX specific pillar pod and they fit great. I'd stay away from any Glowshift products though as all that I have seen have generally been poor quality. I really like the hoods that Prosport sells with their gauges.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Okay, thank you very much! I didn't know if they would reach to the pillar to be honest. And thanks for the tip, Im pretty sure Ive already fallen in love with the prosport 52mm guages, so no worries

You're wrong.

Airbag doesn't live in the A-pillar, it comes down from from the top panel (near your head).

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    I don't believe you can do the "a" pillar on the '11's because of the airbag. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
    "At dawn they sleep..."

hey ive been looking for a a pillar pod for my 2011 sti, will any 3 pillar pod work? cause they dont make any specific for my car, if u have a website that i can check out that would be great.

I honestly can't think of one off the top of my head, there must be some. Two pod isn't good enough near the dash, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXdrifter28 View Post
    hey ive been looking for a a pillar pod for my 2011 sti, will any 3 pillar pod work? cause they dont make any specific for my car, if u have a website that i can check out that would be great.
    "At dawn they sleep..."

Quote Originally Posted by sl8anic View Post
    You're wrong.

Airbag doesn't live in the A-pillar, it comes down from from the top panel (near your head).
    Yes, you're correct, that post was 9 months ago
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

are A-pillars made for 2011 STI sedan yet?

I Support ClubWRX
    I just ordered an smy cluster.Can't wait to put it in.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx
    Can't wait to put it in.
    Giggity

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Giggity

Feels good, doesn't it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Giggity

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

08+ A-Pillar Pods... Custom made by ..... Me

A-Pillar Pods IM BACK!!! - 08Subiewrx / Sheabutter

If you could only do an 05...

And just to point out a bit of caution...you're doing some advertising for a product/service that you provide, so you may get a Moderator saying that you need to be a registered Vendor to advertise