custom indiglo gauge pics - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on custom indiglo gauge pics within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by daly944 the tail lights are the jag style altezza lights. I KNOW I KNOW ALTEZZAS SUCK, but ...

Originally posted by daly944
    the tail lights are the jag style altezza lights. I KNOW I KNOW ALTEZZAS SUCK, but these look so clean.
    brendan.
    I'm undecided on the altezzas.. but I've got an 04 so it doesnt really matter. You have a 944? Pics?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i had a 944. it was a 1987 944 that was really heavily modded. black on black with full aluminum interior. i sold it when i came out to colorado because i needed something that was good in snow. i dont have any pics on this computer, lemme check my other comp for pics.
    brendan.

Those are reverse indiglo gauges and needles I had in my maxima. I loved how they looked but they were a b*tch to install

Nice gauges. Pioneer 8400 or 8500 cd player?
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Originally posted by daly944
    i had a 944. it was a 1987 944 that was really heavily modded. black on black with full aluminum interior. i sold it when i came out to colorado because i needed something that was good in snow. i dont have any pics on this computer, lemme check my other comp for pics.
    brendan.
    http://img.reack.com/944

its the 8500 with the steering wheel remote.

thats a nice 944. i really love 944's, sort of an impreza. have the na and turbo model lines, great performance for their price, great handling, and sooooooo fine

Nice gauges! Did you get the upgraded inverter with them? How hard are these to put on? I am thinking about getting them because I love blue gauges.
    l Mods l

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12