Kits for Head Unit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Kits for Head Unit within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; In a 2003, are there any good looking kits that make where you mount the stereo look nice? i don't ...

Kits for Head Unit

In a 2003, are there any good looking kits that make where you mount the stereo look nice? i don't like the look of a small stereo with a big hole above it. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For $25 you can get the pocket with a door on it.

Comes in silver:
    http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/c...showprevnext=1

or black
    http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/c...showprevnext=1
    No one will truely be free until nerd persecution ends.

thanx so much for that info. I had been looking all over the place for that!

**may need modification to fit**. .

is this true for the WRX?
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

says that on the other models. my guess would be that that would not be the case on the wrx from how they wored that. but we shall see as I should get mine in a week or so I would guess.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    From what I've read in the forums, you will need to mod the Silver DIN pocket (from the Forrester) in order to get it to fit.

The Black DIN pocket (from the Legacy) supposedly fits without modification.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.