Guage Shopping

This is a discussion on Guage Shopping within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for a boost guage. My problem is that every site i go to has a spot for ...

Guage Shopping

I am looking for a boost guage. My problem is that every site i go to has a spot for at least 2 guages on their gauge pods. I want my boost gauge to be seperate from the others. The best place for it that i can think of is on the steering column. I would go with the OEM one but, I dont really like it. If you guys know of any gauge pods that fit on the steering column or around the OEM gauges that would be great. Please post a pic too. The last of my picky requirements is that everything together (excluding shipping) cost around or under $300

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i did something like this. Wanted column mounted gauge but didn't quite like the OEM one with white backlight and red needle for $230 with instalation form dealer so i went and bought this one http://www.j-spectuning.com/omori_yg.htm
    and then was lookin for a nice cup and found this
    http://www.machv.com/autcarfibgau.html
    which matches perfectly my CF interior trim. I don't have pix yet cause it's not installed yet but will do instal during my springbreak. By the way where in Chicago are you? I'm in the north-west burbs.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

i used one of these for the past 6 months with my 52mm boost gauge and i liked it a lot for what it was. you may be interested as well...
    Pics of my Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on my steering column
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com