Guage Shopping
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Guage Shopping within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking for a boost guage. My problem is that every site i go to has a spot for ...

Guage Shopping

I am looking for a boost guage. My problem is that every site i go to has a spot for at least 2 guages on their gauge pods. I want my boost gauge to be seperate from the others. The best place for it that i can think of is on the steering column. I would go with the OEM one but, I dont really like it. If you guys know of any gauge pods that fit on the steering column or around the OEM gauges that would be great. Please post a pic too. The last of my picky requirements is that everything together (excluding shipping) cost around or under $300

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i did something like this. Wanted column mounted gauge but didn't quite like the OEM one with white backlight and red needle for $230 with instalation form dealer so i went and bought this one http://www.j-spectuning.com/omori_yg.htm
    and then was lookin for a nice cup and found this
    http://www.machv.com/autcarfibgau.html
    which matches perfectly my CF interior trim. I don't have pix yet cause it's not installed yet but will do instal during my springbreak. By the way where in Chicago are you? I'm in the north-west burbs.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

i used one of these for the past 6 months with my 52mm boost gauge and i liked it a lot for what it was. you may be interested as well...
    Pics of my Greddy Boost Gauge mounted on my steering column
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.