motor in alpine lcd's

This is a discussion on motor in alpine lcd's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; have a question. I have the alpine IVA-C800 lcd screen, etc. whether I install it or sell it, the motor ...

motor in alpine lcd's

have a question. I have the alpine IVA-C800 lcd screen, etc. whether I install it or sell it, the motor is a little weak. least it was when I last had it in use. as it slides out from the deck, then folds up flush against the dash. tough to describe, but I think you know what I mean.

I won't know if it's still doing this till I plug it in, but does anyone know where I could get this fixed and how much it might be?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where'd you buy it from? If it's a reputable place they'll probably see about helping you out.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

the unit was in my last car, I bought it like 2 years ago. and I really don't to deal witht he place I got it from anymore. the people who I knew up there when I bought it were cool people. knew them before I went into buy the sys, but now it's gone to hell.

anyone have a guess at how much it may cost or better yet where I might be able to get it fixed at?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.