motor in alpine lcd's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on motor in alpine lcd's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; have a question. I have the alpine IVA-C800 lcd screen, etc. whether I install it or sell it, the motor ...

motor in alpine lcd's

have a question. I have the alpine IVA-C800 lcd screen, etc. whether I install it or sell it, the motor is a little weak. least it was when I last had it in use. as it slides out from the deck, then folds up flush against the dash. tough to describe, but I think you know what I mean.

I won't know if it's still doing this till I plug it in, but does anyone know where I could get this fixed and how much it might be?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where'd you buy it from? If it's a reputable place they'll probably see about helping you out.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

the unit was in my last car, I bought it like 2 years ago. and I really don't to deal witht he place I got it from anymore. the people who I knew up there when I bought it were cool people. knew them before I went into buy the sys, but now it's gone to hell.

anyone have a guess at how much it may cost or better yet where I might be able to get it fixed at?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.