okie..i did everything that all these people have provided. thanks especially goes to Kurleedaddy, due to his vast knowledge of this thing. however...i choose not to cut the green/black wire in the Keyless Entree Module, becuase i will be installing a Remote Start sooner or later..so depending on the install instructions...i might have to save this the wire. i also just grounded my Purple wire instead of grounding it beneath the parking break to the pink wire..becuase its goign to be a pita to remove my momo shift knob cuz i put it on there so tight. ( but i if i feel like it ill get around to doing that). I also put my TT control "gray" box in between the metal shaped "U" thing that conects to the "knee metalic shield" beneath the stearing colum. so far everything works, except i expreciend a minor glitch when reversing out of my driveway and my MPH needle jumped to 30 mph and went back to 0. I didnt go 30 mph, i didnt even reach 1 mph. i have no clue what that was..but it hasnt happened again thank God. the install was painless, only due to the fact that i removed the "knee metalic shield" that was hindering my hands to get to the ignition harness. now i feel like i can do this thing in 10 mins...instead of the hour it took me for the first time. The display is nice, bold and green, to match the rest of the green of the guage lights. i especially like the part where it counts down, and every second it turns red, ricey yet i like it. i mounted my TT beside my cup holder, and the double sided sticky tape it came with works very well..but only to plastic to plastic. All the materials were provided " In Box" thats a plus, and the harness was a peice of cake to install (NO SPLICING OF ANYKIND, unless the remote/security thing mentioned above) Thanks also Goes to GODSPEED, 115 bucks well spent. 2 days after the payment was recieved. thats cool and awsome service. recommend HIGHLY to anyone.

p.s - sorry for the long review...i just had alot to say. i dont really excpect everyone to read all of it

p.s.s - If anybody has any questions, SEARCH FIRST!...then ask, all my questions were answered through the searches

Thanks