To all who have A-pillar gauge pods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on To all who have A-pillar gauge pods within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What color/brand of paint did you use to match the color of the other A-pillar?...

To all who have A-pillar gauge pods

What color/brand of paint did you use to match the color of the other A-pillar?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    none, if u buy the lotek pod, just pay the extra $5, and it'll come to you already painted. easy
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Ok, for anyone looking for an EXACT paint match, I used "warm grey" spraypaint from a paint store.

I used the same "warm gray" It is close but not exact. Probably will ony be noticeable to me. BTW I got the 3 pod autometer "replacement a-pillar". Not to crazy about it. Looks like I will still need to drill the stock pillar.

my $0.02

CoreyRED02

I have the Autometer. I kept it black and I'm going to paint the other apillar black as well. Anyone know what color will match the autometer?

You should probably match the a-pillars to the dash if you're going that route.

Here's my setup. Used Dove gray enamel spray paint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails post.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.