should i get this: carbo net

This is a discussion on should i get this: carbo net within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was looking on subaruwrxparts.com its a subaru cargo net - ... is it worth it? its on a ...

should i get this: carbo net

i was looking on subaruwrxparts.com its a subaru cargo net - $25 ... is it worth it?

its on a wagon but they dont have sedan pics and it fits a sedan

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you hold grocieries and crap i guess. It feels like an old person car though, i wouldnt rock it.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm "old".

-tp

ps: those crazy muthas at Exeter Subaru done unhotlinked your IMG tag. See what I mean? (ref: attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hotlink.jpg  
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    if you hold grocieries and crap i guess. It feels like an old person car though, i wouldnt rock it.
    good point, i just have a lot of crap in my trunk that goes flying on every turn ... tennis racquets, n car stuff

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Originally posted by Teep
    I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm "old".

-tp

ps: those crazy muthas at Exeter Subaru done unhotlinked your IMG tag. See what I mean? (ref: attached)
    those sons of bidchs

SQC - 189

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Teep
    I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm old
    Same here. I hate stuff flyin around that cargo area.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Will a cargo net actually get stuff to stay still in your trunk? I always thought it just kept stuff from falling out when you opened it. Never really gave it much thought. Thanks

my trunks a mess... lord knows how many car care products have spilled in that thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by ebr0t
    my trunks a mess... lord knows how many car care products have spilled in that thing...
    i know exactly how you feel, i think i'll buy the net sometime next weekend

SQC - 189

I got the net for the sedan, works great at holding things in. Got my meguiars spray on detailer, paper towels, old t-shirt, california dusters, and a first aid kit.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Motorcycle shops have them to, different sizes but proly less $$$. Handy 4 the wagon.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

I think the one for the wagon has four hookups. There is one with two hookups that fits very well on a sedan. I have one in my '04 Rex. As I recall I got the info from Scoobymods (model number, etc. -- this net was made for an earlier Subaru). I ordered the net from Subigal at AllSubaru.com.

I have the cargo net for my sedan, guess that makes me old... oh damn, I am

Anyway, I did an autox school and had a jacket and bottle of water in there and they stayed put. Offically, Subaru doesn't offer the cargo net for the New Age Impreza. I believe the reason is because it blocks the inside emergancy release lever on the sedan. Although places like Subaruwrxparts.com (where I bought mine) list it for the new WRX, it's really just the cargo net for the older Impreza, and it works fine.
    '03 WRX
    '03 SV650