should i get this: carbo net
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on should i get this: carbo net within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was looking on subaruwrxparts.com its a subaru cargo net - ... is it worth it? its on a ...

should i get this: carbo net

i was looking on subaruwrxparts.com its a subaru cargo net - $25 ... is it worth it?

its on a wagon but they dont have sedan pics and it fits a sedan

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you hold grocieries and crap i guess. It feels like an old person car though, i wouldnt rock it.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm "old".

-tp

ps: those crazy muthas at Exeter Subaru done unhotlinked your IMG tag. See what I mean? (ref: attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hotlink.jpg  
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    if you hold grocieries and crap i guess. It feels like an old person car though, i wouldnt rock it.
    good point, i just have a lot of crap in my trunk that goes flying on every turn ... tennis racquets, n car stuff

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Originally posted by Teep
    I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm "old".

-tp

ps: those crazy muthas at Exeter Subaru done unhotlinked your IMG tag. See what I mean? (ref: attached)
    those sons of bidchs

SQC - 189

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Teep
    I got 2 bungies for the wagon and x-cross them, I don't give a fack if anyone sees I'm old
    Same here. I hate stuff flyin around that cargo area.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Will a cargo net actually get stuff to stay still in your trunk? I always thought it just kept stuff from falling out when you opened it. Never really gave it much thought. Thanks

my trunks a mess... lord knows how many car care products have spilled in that thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by ebr0t
    my trunks a mess... lord knows how many car care products have spilled in that thing...
    i know exactly how you feel, i think i'll buy the net sometime next weekend

SQC - 189

I got the net for the sedan, works great at holding things in. Got my meguiars spray on detailer, paper towels, old t-shirt, california dusters, and a first aid kit.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Motorcycle shops have them to, different sizes but proly less $$$. Handy 4 the wagon.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

I think the one for the wagon has four hookups. There is one with two hookups that fits very well on a sedan. I have one in my '04 Rex. As I recall I got the info from Scoobymods (model number, etc. -- this net was made for an earlier Subaru). I ordered the net from Subigal at AllSubaru.com.

I have the cargo net for my sedan, guess that makes me old... oh damn, I am

Anyway, I did an autox school and had a jacket and bottle of water in there and they stayed put. Offically, Subaru doesn't offer the cargo net for the New Age Impreza. I believe the reason is because it blocks the inside emergancy release lever on the sedan. Although places like Subaruwrxparts.com (where I bought mine) list it for the new WRX, it's really just the cargo net for the older Impreza, and it works fine.
    '03 WRX
    '03 SV650

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.