Subaru WRX Forum banner

Replacment buttons for the blanks

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  icedtrip 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where or if you can buy switches/buttons that replace the blanks just for general usages. I was to run glow in my car and it would be sweet if i could use even a seat warmer button to activate/deactivate it.

#5 ·
radio shack sells a switch that looks super stock. its just plain flat black and it fits perfectly into the holes. it was about $8, and should be pretty easy to find in their switch section. i dont have a part number for you...
o-|-<) bryan

#9 ·
Wrinkleboi said:
radio shack sells a switch that looks super stock. its just plain flat black and it fits perfectly into the holes. it was about $8, and should be pretty easy to find in their switch section. i dont have a part number for you...
o-|-<) bryan
Headed to RadioShack as we speak!!!

Thanks Bryan, I owe ya one!:D

Shotgun
(Catchin up with Eli....;) )

#11 ·
i found a part number, and soon i'll take a pic of it in my car in the next few days when I put it in for good...

Professional Conduct-Tite! OE Style ON/OFF Rocker 20 amp
PN 86910
purple packaging, approx. 3"x4"
flat black switch, plugs in perfectly to the stock switch holes
looks like the company who makes it is named Motormite, division of R&B, Inc.
and again, I bought it at Radio Shack (in Fairless Hills, PA)

ok thats all I got, good luck...
o-|-<) bryan

#12 ·
Post some pics. I am going to run by R. Shack on the way home from work tomorrow, but for the time being I have an Autozone toggle switch in the console for on/off of the ole subs, and a rocker on the side for a nice low under dash and seats glow. Would like to replace the switches for OEM looking switches.

R. Shack? Who would have guessed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.