Hope To Never Use - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Hope To Never Use within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Good one......

Good one...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If I was going to put one in my car, I would mount it to the back of the center console/armrest. Might have to do something to make sure it didn't break loose in a wreck.. or maybe a stubby one would mount horizontal to the hump.

svc
    Originally posted by Racenut3.0
    If I was going to put one in my car, I would mount it to the back of the center console/armrest. Might have to do something to make sure it didn't break loose in a wreck.. or maybe a stubby one would mount horizontal to the hump.
    That's exactly where I mounted mine, works great...the mounting that is, I have yet to use it for fire purposes. It's actually one of the first "mods" I did, makes me feel a lot more comfortable for my own safety, my cars safety, and any other poor fool on the highway who's car happens to be on fire (i've seen 3 in my life where this may have helped) Plus you can tell stupid people it's nawwwwzz, and then spray them with it.
    sammAy!

Originally posted by svc
    Plus you can tell stupid people it's nawwwwzz, and then spray them with it.

LOL
    My dad has an old Austin Healey Sprite that I used to take out on nice days. It has a yellow fire extinguisher mounted on the center console, and I can't tell you how many people actually asked if it was NOS.

Originally posted by high on 02C
    I think that's the first mod that every WRX owner should start with, but don't you think the added weight my be a bit too much?

03 Wagon WRB
    stockest car in here
    Around here, you cannot touch the track with your car without a FE mounted in the car in an accessable position. I would honestly take it down from the roof and put down under the front of the drivers seat. If you have a fire in your car your going to freak out and forget how to unbuckle your seatbelt and then you'll never get to the FE.
    Never stop learning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123