Interior room
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Interior room within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking into buying an '02 WRX.. got a couple questions I need answered. I went to the dealer to ...

Interior room

I'm looking into buying an '02 WRX.. got a couple questions I need answered.

I went to the dealer to check one out, but sold out at the moment.

What I want to know is what kind of interior room the WRX has.
    I'm 6'4 .. so this is probably one of the main factors for me in buying a new car (Can I fit)..

Are there any tall people out there who own one? Is there enough leg room? Head room?

Sorry for the question I need to know though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im 6'0 and interior cabin space is no prob for me, unless your 300lbs dont worry about it, better yet why dont you go to the dealership and try it out?
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Room

I have a good friend who is 6'4" and it really is too tight a squeeze for him, he can fit and drive, but I wouldn't say it is close to ideal.

Re: Interior room

Originally posted by dynomite
    I'm looking into buying an '02 WRX.. got a couple questions I need answered.

I went to the dealer to check one out, but sold out at the moment.

What I want to know is what kind of interior room the WRX has.
    I'm 6'4 .. so this is probably one of the main factors for me in buying a new car (Can I fit)..

Are there any tall people out there who own one? Is there enough leg room? Head room?

Sorry for the question I need to know though.
    The Wrx is labeled as a Compact Sedan. not to sway you away from this great car, but if i was 6'4, i would stay away from this catagory. u could always "pimp it" by puting the seat all the way back...and leaning it almost all the way back. lol by the way...one of my friends are 6'4 and he refuses to ride in the backseat of my car. LOL goodluck.
    My02 WRB WRX
    Go Hokies!

Theres a back seat?
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Originally posted by Nexus6
    ...better yet why dont you go to the dealership and try it out?
    He said the the dealer was sold out of them when he went.

I seem to remember someone online here mentioned that they were pretty tall and didn't have a problem, but I could be wrong.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Tried another dealer this weekend, and they had one. Surprisingly lots of room. The tilt steering wheel REALLY helps.
    Got to test drive it to I'm now sold!

Originally posted by dynomite
    Tried another dealer this weekend, and they had one. Surprisingly lots of room. The tilt steering wheel REALLY helps.
    Got to test drive it to I'm now sold!
    Sweet! We all knew you'd be hooked!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.