New Spec C steering wheel installed - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New Spec C steering wheel installed within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah - stop hijacking my thread!!!!!...

Yeah - stop hijacking my thread!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry </Hijack>

How did you remove the yellow plastic piece in the back of the stock rex steering wheel. it is dead center behind the airbag. I can't get that off mine and i have the same steering wheel. Do i need it.

Quote Originally Posted by rex'n'efex
    How did you remove the yellow plastic piece in the back of the stock rex steering wheel. it is dead center behind the airbag. I can't get that off mine and i have the same steering wheel. Do i need it.
    Not sure we did remove it. It wouldn't fit on the new steering wheel anyway. We snipped the wires off it and soldered then onto the connector on the new steering wheel as per the instructions in post #11.

nice wheel....<jealous.....lol

Do you know whats the different between that Spec C wheel and the USDM STi wheel?

Also does anybody know if the diameter got smaller in the 05 steering wheel? or is it just me that it feels smaller than my MY03?
    LiFe Is ToOoOo ShOrT

Quote Originally Posted by o2sys
    Do you know whats the different between that Spec C wheel and the USDM STi wheel?
    No cruise control.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.