any such thing as cloth seat covers?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on any such thing as cloth seat covers? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my seats arent worn out but i got some plumbing glue on my back seats when i was working on ...

any such thing as cloth seat covers?

my seats arent worn out but i got some plumbing glue on my back seats when i was working on site and this stuff will never come off. anyways i see alot of leather seat covers but i was wondering if there were any seat covers that were the same material as the black cloth we have in our 02-03 wrx's now. i dont know if its swede or what but i was wondering if there was an all black cloth that i could cover them in. i think if i got rid of the blue material it would look oh so nice. oh it doesnt have to be the exact material that i have now, i just want some all black seats.

any links or info would be great guys.

i would like to purchase some race seats but i have other things i need to put on my car first, plus i just love the stock seats soo much. i would like to get my hands on some evo seats or some torinos though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump, so i take it no one knows anything about cloth seat covers? oh well it was woth a shot.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.