any such thing as cloth seat covers?

This is a discussion on any such thing as cloth seat covers? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my seats arent worn out but i got some plumbing glue on my back seats when i was working on ...

any such thing as cloth seat covers?

my seats arent worn out but i got some plumbing glue on my back seats when i was working on site and this stuff will never come off. anyways i see alot of leather seat covers but i was wondering if there were any seat covers that were the same material as the black cloth we have in our 02-03 wrx's now. i dont know if its swede or what but i was wondering if there was an all black cloth that i could cover them in. i think if i got rid of the blue material it would look oh so nice. oh it doesnt have to be the exact material that i have now, i just want some all black seats.

any links or info would be great guys.

i would like to purchase some race seats but i have other things i need to put on my car first, plus i just love the stock seats soo much. i would like to get my hands on some evo seats or some torinos though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump, so i take it no one knows anything about cloth seat covers? oh well it was woth a shot.