Please Help! Will these speakers even fit.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Please Help! Will these speakers even fit. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Recently I purchased some Alpine Type R 6.5 inch components for the front and Alpine 5.25 inch Type R for ...

Please Help! Will these speakers even fit.

Recently I purchased some Alpine Type R 6.5 inch components for the front and Alpine 5.25 inch Type R for the back and also I got the appropriate spacers from ia performance. When i tried to install the speakers it seemed that there was no way that they would fit. Especially the back speaker. So I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if maybe they just don't fit at all. Is it possible to get them in there without extensive modification. I need help quick because if they don't fit then I have to return them within 14 days. Please Help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check the specs and find out the depth of the speakers. If they are greater than 2.7" deep, then they probably won't fit easily, even with spacers. Did you check iaperformance's fitment list at all?
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.