Autometer gauge bezel pod

This is a discussion on Autometer gauge bezel pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone out there have the Autometer gauge bezel pod that replaces the stock bezel and allows you to mount two ...

Autometer gauge bezel pod

Anyone out there have the Autometer gauge bezel pod that replaces the stock bezel and allows you to mount two 52mm gauges. I'm interested in it and wanted on some feedback on how well it went in and whether you are happy with it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's not supposed to be released until the fall (I think)

-- Rich

I finally got a reply this morning from Autometer regarding the gauge bezel:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your interest in Auto Meter Products!

The new WRX instrument cluster bezel, model number 20015, is not available yet. Unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date as of this time. Please feel free to call at any time for an updated ETA.

We are currently shipping the WRX dual pillar (model 22592) and the triple pillar (22593).

You may purchase Auto Meter products through your local speed shop, online parts source, or favorite mail order company. The price you will pay for Auto Meter will depend on where you purchase it, so shop around
    for your best prices.

Thank you again for your email and interest in Auto Meter Products!

Sincerely,
    Brett Littlefield