momo steering wheel horn

This is a discussion on momo steering wheel horn within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone know how to get the horn to work on the aftermarket momo steering wheel? any links on how to ...

momo steering wheel horn

anyone know how to get the horn to work on the aftermarket momo steering wheel? any links on how to do this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

svc
    Push on it, somewhere near the center just messing with you...what are you trying to do?
    sammAy!

I Support ClubWRX
    The horn button(s), ie either center or two buttons(you can add more) should be attached to a wire harness that usually just plugs up properly with the stock harness(once you remove the stock airbag and steering). If not, you should be able to get an adapter harness to mate up.

do u know which wire off the airbag harness is the horn wires? i don't know which one to cut

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by demonicr
    do u know which wire off the airbag harness is the horn wires? i don't know which one to cut
    You actually shouldn't have to cut anything if I recall correctly. It's a plug.