Leather Seats in the WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Leather Seats in the WRX within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm considering going leather but I can't buy my rex until July. By that time the '04 model will be ...

I'm considering going leather but I can't buy my rex until July. By that time the '04 model will be available and I want to check out the new seat fabric that was reported. Since these seats come with optional heating, I may just forego the leather seeing as though my arse will appreciate the warmth in the siberian Wisconsin winters.

The one thing I like about leather is the durability and maintenance. I'll be buying the wagon to haul around my 3-month old son and my pooch. Leather is much easier for cleaning up baby overflow and dog hair.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

I have the seat heaters here in Texas, and I still love them... Especially good on those long road trips to keep the blood flowing in the legs. Too bad I run them with the A/C on
    Last edited by Dogfinder; 01-21-2003 at 07:53 AM.

Originally posted by Ibizan
    cleaning up baby overflow
    LOL what a nice way to put it. I know it's not a lot different, but I haven't seen any pics of the wagon rear seat in leather. I'm interested to see how well those aftermarket kits fit with the carpeted backside of the seat.

atd also does sunroofs

I am interested in having them do a sunroof, does anyone have any experience with their installs of sunroofs? I have heard nothing but good things w/ regard to their leather installations.

Registered
    We guarantee our Labor and Sunroof against any defects or wear-n-tear for the Life of the vehicle. OUR SUNROOFS DON'T LEAK! We generally install about 8 a day for car dealerships state wide.

James...ATD Online

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123