Do Infinity Kappas Fit in the Doors?

This is a discussion on Do Infinity Kappas Fit in the Doors? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was wondering if the Infinity Kappa 5.25 inch component speakers would fit in the front doors and whether Infinity ...

Do Infinity Kappas Fit in the Doors?

I was wondering if the Infinity Kappa 5.25 inch component speakers would fit in the front doors and whether Infinity kappa 5.25 inch coaxials would fit in the rear doors. If not do I have to resort to a 4 inch kappa?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Why not put 6.5s in the front? http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread...eaker+adapters

I think the factory rear speakers are 4", so you'd probably need adapters to fit 5.25" speakers.

I would get 6.5 but the 5.25 are on sell right now and I'm kind of on a tight budget. I was really just wondering about the rear doors.

It would be much better to invest in the front speakers.. unless you sit in the back seat all the time

No comment on that last statement. I know it would be a better investment to get really good front speakers but I kind of want to put good speakers up front and find out what kind of good speakers I can fit in the back.

I have 5.25 kappas in the front and 4" kappas in the rear, they fit fine but you wil need spacers for the front since they are to deep.

edit: Oh yea and they sound AWESOME!
    Last edited by Sunkist; 01-29-2004 at 10:49 PM.
    My woman hates the money pit
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

Thanks man. Should my local car audio place have those spacers or is there a special place I can get them.

Any audio place should have some around I would imagine but if you look on Nasioc there are people selling spacers.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

Originally posted by toomeyct
    Thanks man. Should my local car audio place have those spacers or is there a special place I can get them.
    uhhhh.... http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread...eaker+adapters

Originally posted by MainFrame
    uhhhh.... http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread...eaker+adapters
    Ahh thats who I ment, I thought he only posted his spacers on Nasioc
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

I keep hearing lots of wrx owners love their Kappas.

Which model of Kappa is good?
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

I read having upgraded back speakers can mess up the stereo effects in songs. Is this true? Like too much sound coming out everywhere so you can't hear the stereo effects.

Originally posted by MainFrame
    It would be much better to invest in the front speakers.. unless you sit in the back seat all the time
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

I don't know about rear speakers messing up stereo effects, I guess it's possible, but I usually feel the more speakers the better..

I haven't presonally heard Kappas, but I've been told the Kappa Perfects aren't that much better than the regular Kappas, which of course are better than Kappa Reference.. I don't really care tho cause I'm getting CDT HD series componets when I finally get around to upgrading.

I would agree there is no point in getting perfects unless you get a good price on them, I have the infinity perfect subs though and they are nice
    I have the 52.5i kappas in my fronts and 42.5i in the rear but I should have done just components in the rear since the rear will do more fill in, oh well the passengers will get some nice sound too.
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G