Turbo Timer Mount?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo Timer Mount? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to mount a turbo timer to the left of the cupholder. Pictures would ...

Question Turbo Timer Mount?

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to mount a turbo timer to the left of the cupholder. Pictures would be much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out this link http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...p?threadid=228 It gives you you the steps and supplies, but not many pictures. I'm waiting on my Fatt DC turbo timer so I can do the same .Hope it hepls .

Fahd

turbo timer

I installed one on my car 3 weeks ago just left of the cup holder also. It was very easy, email me if you have questions.
    I can say the only hard part was tucking the displays wire away from sight.

turbo timer

I installed one on my car 3 weeks ago just left of the cup holder also. It was very easy, email me if you have questions.
    I can say the only hard part was tucking the displays wire away from sight.

I just finished installing the TT for WRXin'. The instructions on scoobymods is sort of confusing.

I couldn't find the gray wire in the center console, and i didn't understand the instructions tell you to tap the accessory wire to the 2 different places.

but I got everything to work out right. so are those instructions only for the wrx with fatory alarm? thats not the same as the keyless entry system, right?

the pink wire to the TT, you can tap into the pink wire of the hand brake. the pink wire is under the carpetting in the center console, like right under the hand brake.

I Support ClubWRX
    I should keep this one loaded and cocked with copy/paste. Here is more info on the TT install.

Blitz Dual TT DC purple wire?

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.