tv tuner wiring help!

This is a discussion on tv tuner wiring help! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have 4 wires to connect this tv tuner in my car. there is ground, acc, break(parking) and B +. ...

tv tuner wiring help!

i have 4 wires to connect this tv tuner in my car.

there is ground, acc, break(parking) and B +.

Does anyone know what is "B +?"

when i hook up the monitor....the screen says i'm driving....I can hear the tv channels but i see no image other than the screen saying that i'm driving.

Right now i have the wires: acc, break, and B + hooked up to a 12v constant in the same wire.

anyone know how to make image show up while the car is moving and what wires i need to splice it in?
    Basically a Cobb Stage 2+lots of extras

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You need to ground the E-brake wire to a close ground to the E-brake, not to the E-brake wire itself. This is how the TV determines whether you are driving or not. If there is voltage on the line (when you pull it up it displays a little red light and sends voltage indicating as such) it turns the monitor off and leaves audio on. If you ground it out so it cannot ever see voltage, you will always be able to see the picture, but it is probably illegal where you live, so be CAREFUL around piggys.
    mods
    --Proud member of "Team Bling"--and team sedan
    originally posted by Zem--So I concede, you are victorious. You, kingb, have vanquished me, Zem, to my proper place. That you for educating me about our respective ranks. I have learned much today

ah thanks!

i got everything hooked up and blinging!
    Basically a Cobb Stage 2+lots of extras