Need help finding 60mm single pod...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help finding 60mm single pod... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi! I recently installed a Blitz BLM boost gauge (it's just double sided taped between the A-pillar and windshield at ...

Need help finding 60mm single pod...

Hi! I recently installed a Blitz BLM boost gauge (it's just double sided taped between the A-pillar and windshield at this time). I've searched all over and haven't had much luck finding an A-pillar single pod for a 60mm gauge for a 2004 WRX. Can anyone help? ..thanks for any suggestions or comments!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    www.subiegal.com
    Click on the For Sale link. 1 left.

Calvin

Talking

Definitely... I've got one on my omori 60mm and it looks VERY nice. Most of the non subie people I've talked to think it is stock and so do a few poor confused subie owners.... :P

I Support ClubWRX
    Get one from SubieGal, as noted. www.subiegal.com

Make sure she has them in stock,though, as I waited 10 months for mine!

Here it is with more install pics in the link in my sig.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1693.jpg  

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.