PhreeZe's I.C.E. Teaser Pic! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on PhreeZe's I.C.E. Teaser Pic! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Soundstream makes some awesome product!!! -joe...

Soundstream makes some awesome product!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Soundstream makes some awesome product!!!

-joe
    Really? I'm glad to hear that. I wasnt 100% sure when I ordered. My good friend Ivan (iv30) said they were awesome but thats the only things I've heard about them. They make some funky amps though! A spider amp a leonardo da vince (spelling?) amp.

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

The soundstream amps are awesome. I used to run a little wonder in my MR2 pushing a pair of JL 8w1s and it was very loud. Sound was very clean too.
    No one will truely be free until nerd persecution ends.

Wow you guys got me excited. Can't wait until saturday

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

I posted on the other thread but I guess I'll post here. I'm not too familiar with Soundstream amps, but it sounds like there are plenty of people here who like them. I can't wait to get a WRX and install my two 10" subs hooked up to about 1200 W RMS. You should rotate the subs around in your car. The writing is upside down. Did you ever find out the volume of the enclosure from your friend?
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Big Franz,

You think it will look better if I rotate the subs? I can do that, I only placed them in there. As for the volume, I havent yet, but he's helping me install my amp this weekend and I'll ask him then. Better yet, I'll just e-mail him now...

Jason

The e-mail I just got from Ryan regarding the size...

Its between 2.5 and 3 cubic feet. If you want to measure it exactly. Get a box about 12x12x12 (1 cubic foot) and fill it full of popcorn foam. Then see how many boxes will fit inside the enclosure. I just did some simple math when I built it to make sure the subs had enough space. Later yo.
    Ryan

Hope tha thelps Franz!

Jason

Is that an HID kit if so witch one, if not witch bulbs are thoose?

-Tom
    04 JBP STi

Osram ballast with some Korean bulbs. 8000k.

Jason

P.S. Both in headlights and fogs

alright thanks, they look really good BTW.
    04 JBP STi

Thanks! If you want the same kit, go to HIDking.net. Tell him Jason Lee from Washington sent ya. $400 per set.

Jason

wow, If Im not mistaken, tat is alot of airspace for two twelves now a days. It should sound nice and low, but becareful, with that much power on them, they MIGHT bottom out (kind of sounds like thwack) when reaching their limits...
    "Failure is only an option for those who try".

looks real good, I like it. but, why face them up?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Hmm well I still want to be able to use the trunk. Never thought about running free air subs. Anyways the box wasn't designed for it in the first place.

Jason

hey man, sound stream eh??? good choice. how did the wiring go? everything work out? I also think u should turn the subs around. I fully agree with facing the subs up, epecially since wrx seats dont go down. let me know how it turns out!!!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.