Mounting Infinity Basslink

This is a discussion on Mounting Infinity Basslink within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; If anyone on here has an Infinity BassLink (Original or X) can you post a diagram of where you mounted ...

Mounting Infinity Basslink

If anyone on here has an Infinity BassLink (Original or X) can you post a diagram of where you mounted your amp?

My plans to mount it behind the rear passenger wheelwell didn't work out, and it's not mounted as of now.

Thanks!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The amp and speaker are integrated on my Basslink.

Mine sits in the back driver's side corner of the trunk, bolted to the floor...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I know that the amp and speaker are a combo, I mean I own the thing now. It's just that my original idea of vertically mounting it behind the rear passenger-side wheel well didn't fit. I'm wondering where everyone else has mounted it, and whether vertically or horizontally mounted.

Anyone having problems getting to their spare tire with the rear mounting configuration? What kind of mounting screws did you use for the install? Thanks!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

drivers side, sheet metal screws, predrilled

enough room to get to the jack and to get the spare out

MOTORSPORT-the only sport!
    Everything else is just a game...

I forgot to reply to this thread a while ago, but I did the same mounting as you guys did and it's worked great ever since! Thanks for the help back then!

2002 WRX Mods: