Autometer triple dash pod help

This is a discussion on Autometer triple dash pod help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have this installed in their car? I just got one, but it didn't come with instructions. How do ...

Autometer triple dash pod help

Does anyone have this installed in their car? I just got one, but it didn't come with instructions. How do you install it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

svc
    Mike1100- it's fairly easy to install, it should have included 4 screws and 4 little metal clips. Pop your stock clock/housing out, and put 2 of the clips along the front edge (line them up with the screws and screw holes) For the two back screws (the ones closest to the window) you need to drill through a thin plastic tab connected to the dashboard. If you put the screws through the pod and set it where it's supposed to be, you can line them up and see what i'm talking about. Just drill an 1/8" or so hole where the 2 back screws will go, put those metal tabs on and you're all set. I'll check for pictures when I get home...

Are you painting the pod or leaving it as is? Mine is still unpainted, but it looks like a stock pod if you don't finish it...

awsome, thanks for the info. Im going to paint it and install it this weekend.