Which guages?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Which guages? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I want to get some gauges but can only fit 3 in the pod. Which three should i get? I ...

Which guages?

I want to get some gauges but can only fit 3 in the pod. Which three should i get? I know i need boost, but whats after that? Temp, water, oil, etc? Which are more important? Also what company is good for guages and boost controller?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

boost egt and the other depends on who you ask. search, this has been covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Boost, EGT, obviously, then the most common 3rd one is Oil pressure. Omori makes the WRX look gauges which match the OEM ones well. J-Spec Tuning carries them and has excellent service. Thaison is great to work with. Blitz and Defi are also a common choice. All are very good gauges, just depends on which you prefer.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.